This recently completed Stream Line is made with high grade solid woods and modest ornamentation. The 16″ body width gives it a nicely balance voice, and the guitar is quite comfortable to play. The Lollar pickup and handmade brass tailpiece are nickel-plated.
- 16 body width
- Scale length 25.4″
- Engelmann Spruce soundboard with red spruce tone bars
- Back, sides and neck of American western maple
- 3″ body depth
- Nut width: 1 3/4″
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- Waverly tuners with ebony buttons tuners
- Handmade brass tailpiece, nickel-plated
- Comes with standard TKL hard shell case
- Lollar floating pickup and volume control mounted on pickguard
If you are interested in purchasing this guitar please visit Steve Andersen’s page to learn more about contacting him.